Regardless of the size of your business or the number of your employees (or even if it is just you), you just can’t get work done without Word or email.
Nowadays, it is no longer just about being productive. It is also about securing the important information in your documents and sending that confidential information to the right person.
Yes, it has to be more than just productivity. You need to be conscious of security, especially with potential security threats and unauthorized access to your confidential information. While using Word or Excel are not collaboration tools and not designed to store personal data, important and confidential information may be transmitted through emails or sharing of documents.
This is where Microsoft Office 365 E5 enables all businesses for security and privacy. Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. And you can install them across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone. When you have an active Office 365 subscription that includes the desktop version of Office, you always have the most up-to-date version of the applications.
Get to test drive Office 365 now!
Office 365 E5 helps in security, transparency and compliance
With Office 365 E5, you gain advanced protection against unknown and sophisticated threats in end-user email, attachments, and URLs called Advanced Threat Protection. Some of these include:
- Safe Attachments protect against unknown malware and viruses by opening documents attached to emails in cordoned-off virtual environments (VMs) to detect malicious behavior.
- Safe Links provide real time, time-of-click protection against malicious URLs by wrapping external links in special URLs that check the destination URL for threats before opening them.
- Click Trace provides rich reporting and URL trace capabilities by keeping a record of every user who has clicked on a Safe Link-wrapped URL for additional protection.
With the Advanced Security Management capabilities in Office 365, your security administrators have access to the granular controls and policies they need to monitor access and reduce the possibility of attacks:
- Advanced Security Alerts where admins can use General Anomaly Detection alerts and granular activity policies to react quickly to suspicious activity.
- App Permissions enable IT to approve or revoke access for third-party apps or services that users authorize to connect to Office 365.
- Cloud App Discovery enables IT to monitor what cloud services users connect to, so they can gain insights, identify anomalies, and manage risky behavior.
Providing solutions that will help in security, transparency, and compliance in Office 365 is a top priority. Customer Lockbox for Office 365 can help you meet compliance obligations, such as the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines, by demonstrating that you have procedures in place for explicit data access authorization.
Office 365 E5 gives any business owner their peace of mind
You sure can’t live without your Office documents and email, but now you can make sure that the crucial data stored in these documents and potentially transferred throughout your organization is safe and incredibly difficult to be accessed by unauthorized people.
Cian O’Neill, chief operating and chief marketing officer of Microsoft Philippines thus highlights: “E5 makes sure to check security and privacy threats in advance and thinks ahead for you. This way, you can get peace of mind knowing that Office 365 E5 works doubly hard on your business security and privacy while you are working hard.”
Get to test drive Office 365 now!
NOTE: BrandNews articles are promotional features from our sponsors and not news articles from our editorial staff.